We are TWINKLE TV INC., a Washington State corporation (Twinkle), and the owner and operator of the video and music application platform (the Application), as well as the website found at http://twinkle.tv (the Website).
1. Consent. Unless otherwise provided in this Policy, your use of the Application, Website, or Services is deemed to be your waiver and consent to this Policy, and providing Twinkle and its designated third parties the right to collect, use and disclose your Personal Information (as defined in Section 2.1 below) subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not consent to the terms and conditions of this Policy, you should not use the Application, Website or any Service.
2. Personal Information.
2.1 Collected Personal Information. Twinkle and its designated third parties may collect the following forms of information and content you provide on the Application, Website, or Services, or which you permit Twinkle to collect from third-party websites and applications (collectively, Personal Information): (a) names; (b) business information and data; (c) usernames; (d) e-mail addresses; (e) age-related information; (f) images and photographs; (g) comments made on third-party websites and applications; (h) device identification information; (i) geolocation data; (j) preferred language and country information; (k) correspondence or communication sent via the Application, Website, or Services; (l) information on your interactions with the Application, Website, or Services, and other Application, Website and Service users; and (m) other reasonably relevant information pertaining to your use of the Application, Website, or Services including without limitation your Internet protocol addresses, Website or Service usernames and passwords, standard web log information, and communications with Twinkle or its designated third parties when contacted for assistance.
2.2 Your Informational Obligations. Twinkle requires that you only submit, or permit Twinkle to utilize, information vis a vis the Application, Website, or Services, that is up-to-date and accurate, and that you inform Twinkle of any changes or corrections to such information. You also assure Twinkle that such information, whether provided on behalf of yourself or others, is correct and that you have the full authority and right to: (a) submit such information to Twinkle, and the Application, Website, and Services; and (b) give Twinkle the right to collect such information from any other website, application, or online service upon your consent.
3. Ownership of Personal Information. Twinkle does not own the Personal Information that you enter or provide access to on the Application, Website, or Services. However, you hereby grant to Twinkle a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license to edit, modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise use Personal Information as necessary to: (a) maintain the Application and/or Website; (b) render any of the Services; (c) further any of Twinkle’s business activities; or (d) as otherwise provided under this Policy.
4. Cookies. When you register for an Application or Website account, or utilize the Website or Services, Twinkle may assign you a unique identifier and send such information to your computer or device hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code is uniquely yours. It is used to assist you in utilizing the Application, Website, and Services. If you do not wish to have any such cookies on your devices, you may turn them off at anytime by modifying your device’s Internet browser settings. However, by disabling cookies on your device, you may be prohibited from fully utilizing the Application, Website and Services.
5. Use of Your Information. Twinkle uses your Personal Information to: (a) offer the Application, Website, and Services; (b) conduct its business operations; (c) pursue business opportunities; (d) resolve disputes, or troubleshoot problems related to the Application, Website, or Services or any services or products offered or provided through the Application, Website, or Services; (e) encourage safe interactions between Application, Website and Service users; (f) enforce this Policy and others agreements associated with the Application, Website or Services; (g) customize, measure and improve Application, Website and Service user experience; (h) contact you regarding the Application, Website or Services, or your inquiries pertaining to the same; (i) fulfill state, federal and/or foreign legal requirements and obligations; and (j) perform other related services for you as described in this Policy.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information. Twinkle may disclose your Personal Information to third parties: (a) upon your consent; (b) to comply with Twinkle or its designated third parties’ legal obligations under local, state, or federal law; (c) to enforce Twinkle’s policies under this Policy, or any other policy or agreement you may be subject to pertaining to the Application, Website, or Services; (d) to respond to claims that your Personal Information or other information or content violates another person or entity’s rights; or (e) to protect any person or entity’s rights, property or safety.
7. Security and Storage of Your Personal Information. The security of your Personal Information is important to Twinkle. Twinkle will only keep your Personal Information for as long as is either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it is collected. Your Personal Information will be stored on servers located in the United States that are owned or leased by Twinkle. Twinkle and its designated third parties employ generally accepted industry standards to protect your Personal Information. However, as the transmission of information over wireless and wired networks cannot be absolutely secure, Twinkle does not warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information will remain permanently secure.
8. Third-Party Websites. The Application, Website, and Services may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Twinkle. Twinkle has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, any share functionality, content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party website. When using such third-parties websites, you are subject to the terms and policies, including without limitation information security and storage policies, of those third-party websites when and where applicable. By using the Application, Website, and Services, you expressly relieve Twinkle from any and all liability arising from any share functionality or your use of any third-party website accessed from the Application, Website, and Services. Twinkle encourages you to investigate and ask questions before you disclose your information to any third-party application, website, or service provider.
9. Children’s Use of the Application, Website, and Services. Twinkle is committed to protecting the privacy of children who use the Application, Website, and Services. Twinkle encourages parents and guardians to talk to their children about safe and responsible use of their information and content on the Internet. To ensure the Application, Website, and Services’ compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA; 15 U.S.C. § 91 et seq.), neither the Application, Website, nor Services: (a) is made available to any persons under 13 years of age; (b) publish information or content from any person under 13 years of age; and (c) are targeted to children under 13 years of age.
10. California Privacy Disclosure Notifications. Pursuant to California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, if you reside in California, you may be entitled to request a notice describing the categories of Personal Information Twinkle shares with its partners, corporate affiliates, or other third parties for direct marketing purposes. The notice will identify the categories of your Personal Information shared and include a list of names and addresses of third parties to whom Twinkle or its designated agents have shared your Personal Information. If you reside in California and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request specifying your desire to obtain a copy of your disclosed Personal Information to: Attn: California Privacy Rights Notice Request, TWINKLE TV INC., 1546 NW 56th Street #425, Seattle WA 98107, USA. Please allow 30 days for a response.
11. Policy Changes. From time to time, Twinkle may update this Policy. Twinkle may post notifications of updates to this Policy on the Application, Website, or through the Services. Changes made to this Policy will take effect immediately. If you do not agree to changes to this Policy, you must discontinue your use of the Application, Website, and Services. Your access or use of the Application, Website, or Services after such Policy changes constitutes your acceptance of such Policy changes.
TWINKLE TV INC.
1546 NW 56th Street #425
Seattle WA 98107